Scroll down for further information
This half day training course provides the core knowledge required by any user of safety harnesses, lanyards, anchor points and their associated products.
To enable a delegate to identify the intended use of common items of fall protection equipment, requirements for pre use inspection and correct fitting and adjustment of a full body harness.
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S65 3SH.
Successful delegates will receive a 3 year RidgeGear certificate on completion.
• Mechanics of a fall
• Selection of fall protection equipment (Includes common hazards associated with different equipment types including practical exercise)
• Pre use inspection (Includes practical exercise)
• Anchor points and devices
• Donning a harness (Includes practical exercise)
• Storage, care and maintenance
• Rescue requirements and options
• Theory test paper (Multiple choice)
Contact us today
iMS Access Services Limited
Unit 17, Aldwarke Wharf Business Park, Waddington Way Rotherham.